a journey to motherhood

Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 75: We are His friends :)

Hello family,

Finally! Jaymar made it to church. :)) I told you we had some challenges bringing him to church for the past weeks. But guess what? He went to church all by himself. He also managed to to squeeze our lessons in his busy week. We met with him thrice this week and he is progressing. He has a new baptsim goal and showed determination to make it happen. We met the P. family this week. Rap is a member of the church and moved from Bukidnon. She brought her wife Janice, our investigator and another friend. Rap though haven't visited the church for a while participated in the class discussion wonderfully. Sister Guevarra and I continued to find more people to teach and the members are the best channels to find. The branch missionaries helps freely. There were several more that were called and set apart on Sunday and we are excited to work with them. We have a few more goals to achieve but it was an amazing week. 
Speaking of amazing. I had my first activity in the zone and probably my last too. The zone leaders was too brilliant to organize an amazing race. It was more of a spiritual race. :)) 
Our district held a campus proselyting in Davao Oriental State College. We were just outside giving pamphlets out and basically just talking to young people. Got several names to contact in their homes and the elders made 4 investigate already and brought a sister in the sacrament meeting! It was great! 
Okay, those were just some of the highlights this week. We were left alone in the apartment again. The training leaders had to travel for exchanges. SG and I are owning the apartment, not even scared anymore :) 
Transfer day will be next week. Not anxious because I won't be transferred I know haha but you know what that means right? Last transfer cycle.. 
My study of the Doctrine and Covenants been my most precious times. History, doctrines and principles combined makes me love the Lord even more. I know we are His friends. He loves us and He will help us. " Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks" D&C 98:1 :))
I love you everyone! Have a great week. HUGS!

Your sister in zion, 
Sister Javelona



Campus proselyting with the ward missionaries :)

Dinner with a wonderful member after the activity :) 

mati zone activity


Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena