a journey to motherhood

Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 74: Farewell message already?

Hi Family and Friends!!!
How's everyone doing? Yes, its true! I gave a farewell message already together with other several missionaries. Friday was our combined zone conference with Monkayo and Tagum. We had to travel to Tagum and it was great to be there again and see our branch president. As always conferences are great spiritual recharge and preparation. As President Torres emphasized, learning starts not in the actual training but in the preparations. I prepared well and so I believe I learned as much as I could back there. So is for S. Guevarra. While its the the last for me, it was her first conference yet. She was a little nervous about it but she was great especially when we practiced teaching. We were drained because of the travel but interview followed the next day. I can't complain, 2 days of continuing revelations :)) Talking about spiritually energized, we then held a missionary fireside and branch caravan haha It was the busiest week but I love it! 
S.Guevarra and I are reaching our goals. We find happiness with our efforts tough we are sadden that Jaymar did not make it to church this week. But hey, nobody is discouraged. We know Jaymar can do it. He is reading the Book of Mormon and he FEELs that it is true. We will continue to help him to KNOW that it is true. :) 
I love each and everyone of you. This week made me feel the nearness of my coming home. Its starting to sink in but my love of the work is also soaring high. The next week will be a blast. I know that the church is true. We are led by wonderful prophets and leaders. I hope you continue to listen and do their counsels. 
Don't count the days because I won't haha Have a great week!

Your sister in zion, 
Sister Javelona

San Franz missionaries reunited during the combined zone conference

Mati Zone :D

Just throwing in another photo of myself and my wonderful companion

Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena