a journey to motherhood

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 37 & 38: Sunday's best and cornflakes!

Hello everyone!!!
Let the school commence! How was the first week of school? Tagum is now busier. The past two weeks been busy and fun.

Sister Honeylou our progressing investigator attended church with her blouse and skirt. She was very pretty. Mind you, she is not the type that would wear one but she did. That's what the gospel would do to you right? You would do cool things for the Lord. Such as being modest and wear your sunday's best! And here's the most exciting thing, she worked with us twice! Found 6 new investigators with her. It was very humbling that Heavenly Father allowed me and Sister Cestona to be an intrument for her daughter to come back to her. She shares her testimony about the Book of Mormon and her preparation for her baptism. Our goal is on the 21st :) She just went back to school so we will made some adjustments but we have faith it will go well. We also had Roselyn, her sister Jenalyn, Gino and Rj in the sacrament yesterday. They are youth and children of our investigators.
President Torres called for a special devotional yesterday. That's what I love about my mission president. When he receives a revelation, he acts upon it right away. Even if Tagum is 6hr drive from Butuan. He conducted a workshop about testimony. Our testimonies will be tested so stay firm and immovable.

We had exchanges with the STL. I was with Sister Darasin and worked in my previous area. Happiness! Knowing me and Sister Darasin we were reminiscing our 1cycle together. I love this Sister, never failed to uplift my spirit and make me learn. She told me I improved a lot in using the scriptures. Yay!
We went to an unfinished city hall last Pday. I hope you enjoy the photos :) Now don't worries because those flakes are over. We've been eating rice and veggies. :) 

I think I can never say how happy I am with all the news and emails I am receiving. Thank you so much! You are the best support system ever. I made a new goal of reading the Old Testament, go me. haha Never forget to set new goals.  I miss everyone especially Papa. What's the plan for father's day? I love you!
Your sister in zion,
Sister Javelona








Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena