a journey to motherhood

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 22: Hebrews 11(2)

Hello family and friends,
Successful stake conference this week! Sister C and her kid Cloves and Charles traveled. Miracles happen. Sister C used to be very aloof and would sometimes sing funny songs with lyrics telling us to go home. It was funny and we never stopped. The change just happened without a warning and Sister Arrieta and I were very surprised that she would ask us when we will visit them again. Her heart was softened and now she has returned and Cloves' baptism will be on the 1st. 
This week was slow for us :( and we had to travel a few times to Butuan so we just gave more time to the people we have to focus on. I don't have my journal with me and I'm sorry I can't give more stories. Just know that your missionary is growing to be the missionary the Savior wants her to be. 
I made maki rice rolls for the district and for other missionaries this week. They loved it! (At least I think they did haha) We forgot to take photos :( Next time I promise! Did I also tell you that finally they have Robinson's now in Butuan? It's funny because it feels like home everytime I go there. Just saying.. :)
Just in case you are wondering why the subject, it's my favorite chapter in the New Testament and have helped me a lot this week. Read and ponder everyone. 
Remember that I love you all. Thank you for all the love and support!
Your sister in zion, 
Sister Javelona 






Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena