a journey to motherhood

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 20 & 21: I Obey with Exactness! I Obey Now!

Hello everyone!
I am super alright :) Pday was just moved because we had our zone conference which went really great. I would love to say that President Torres is the BEST. He never fails to uplift us and at the same time move us to self evaluation and improve. It was my second zone conference and it just got better. His creative ideas and I believe to be revelations are my favorites. For instance, he said that mission is like basketball. We have MVPs too and it should not be missionary by plate but missionaries by performance. True because diligence is very important.
Sister Arrieta and I are happy about the turnout of the week. We are working smarter and blessings from the conference helped us more. I still have the thought of us both being new but as we evaluate and count our blessings, I ended up saying "These new sisters can actually do it!" I can feel the tender mercies of the Lord everyday. 

Health Updates! We ran around the neighborhood twice this week. That was good because we would just normally stay indoors for our daily exercises. We are planning to hit the park this week and look for teaching opportunities at the same time :) No to soda is still under operation. Its been over 3 months! I feel good. 

Funny story, we also had a zone training last week and our zl used the song "The Greatest Love of All" to teach a principle and guess what? I was asked to sing the chorus part. Okay, I leave you to imagine how I did it. :P
I received your package! I loved everything but my favorites are the letters and wallet from Mama. Salamat kaayo! You know what could melt my heart. :) 

Stake conference will be on Sunday and our progressing investigators have great desires to attend. I will tell you about it next week. Enjoy the photos. Remember that I and the Lord loves you. 


Your sister in zion,
Sister Javelona

Thank you!

Feeling youth :) 


FHE with M. family 

Sister Javelona, E.J. 
Philippines Butuan Mission
September 2013 - March 2015
sisterjavelona.blogspot.com 
Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena