a journey to motherhood

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 13 & 14: My very own "Sacred Grove"

Two amazing weeks! I have so much to share with all of you. I will try to be as organized and detailed as much as I can.
Transfers: First of all S. Esguerra was transferred to Tagum and called to be a training sister leader. I told you I have a wonderful trainer! It was mixed emotions. The 4 of us made the most our of our last day together. S. Llave was transferred to Bislig to open a new area for Sisters. 
Sister Comiso and I are training! Its crazy how fast it all happened but I feel ready to train. The last 3 months have been full of preparations. My new companion is S. Arrieta from Pangasinan and she is  24. I am excited to know her and help her have the best training experience. 
Health: I lost 6lbs! I feel good and healthy. Morning exercisesare getting even better. Skipping rope is the best and Im planning to add hollahoops to my routine. I think S. Arrieta likes it too. I can say no to soda and chips now very easily. Its been a while since I last had them.
Lastly I think I already told you that we successfully transferred apartment. We have the most perfect study room ever. From my window is a view which I'd like to call my own "Sacred Grove" It's not much in the photo but its beautiful with pillar of lights in the morning. 
I wish you all a Merry Christmas! It will be the first far from everyone so Im excited to talk to everyone over Skype. 
Enjoy the photos and have a great week!
The joyful servant,
Sister Javelona
Last Night together! :) 


The Greenies!
Outside my window.

:) 


Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena