a journey to motherhood

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 15: Favorite Time of the Year!

Dear family!
Thank you everyone for the Skype call. It was hard to say goodbye because I miss everyone so much. I was very happy to talk and see each one of you. Thank you for all the great stories! 
About me and Sister Arrieta,we are doing great! She is shy girl but she talk just enough for me to know how to help her. I always appreciate how humble and hardworking she is. Pangalatok, her native language has no single word similar to Cebuano so her learning the language is different than  mine. We both love learning the language together. 
I think I talked about Sister Fernanda. She is one of our progressing investigators. She attended church yesterday and brought a friend with her. She is awesome! She has 10 kids so her family always reminds me of us. The Sabio couple are my favorite people in Bayugan. We brought them to Sister Fernanda's home when we taught about the temple. Their testimony about family sealing is very strong and they are an inspiration. 
I always talk about our family here but I feel that this Christmas time I talked even more about you guys than before. You are the greatest support system. When I feel inadequate or the calling being too big for me I remember how confident you are about my potential .Thank you everyone! 
Enjoy the photos! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love every single one of you!
The joyful servant, 
Sister Javelona

With Sabio family :) 

Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena