a journey to motherhood

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 12: Changes

Hello family,

How's the countdown for Christmas going? Mine is going great! Also because I am very excited to talk to everyone. I love you all so much!
This week was amazing! Sister Esguerra and I grow closer than ever. Working hard and seeking for improvement is what makes our companionship stronger. I love her! Our companionship might end this transfer and both of us are not ready yet. Every Sunday we would choose one Christlike attribute  to study and we would strive and focus  to develop it the following week. I love her leadership and her example of  charity and patience have helped me a lot.
There is a reorganization in our ward this Sunday and we have a new bishop called. It was sad to see our former bishop go as he needs to transfer location but I am very excited for the new leadership. I am looking forward to work with the new ward council and press the missionary work forward. It will be transfer  time again on the 19th and I would love to stay here still at Bayugan and preach the gospel here.
I think I talked about the Christmas Missionary Activity? FT missionaries and members from the ward prepared songs for the investigators. There were 51 investigators who came and felt the spirit of Christmas. :) Activities such as this can help us bear our testimony about the living Christ. 
Our mission christmas conference will be on wednesday. We travelled again to Butuan and we will be staying here until after the conference. We are doing the cup song among others as our presentation. Believe it or not  we are dancing :D Dancing is my least favorite talent but it seems like I can't say no when it's christmas.
Okay, I think I have more to say but I will include them on the handwritten letters I'll send before christmas. :) Thank you for all the prayers. I love you all so much! Have a great week!
The joyful servant, 
Sister Javelona



"moving" to a new apartment

"moving" to a new apartment

Bro J in our blood letting activity

Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena