a journey to motherhood

Monday, April 6, 2015

Home :)

18 months. 18 wonderful months. My misison president counseled me this a few months before the end of my mission " Going home? It's scary huh? The only going home I know is going back home to our Heavenly Father." It's true! My mission doesn't end here. Taking my nametag off was not even a reality to me. It was again bittersweet but I will always wear a nametag in my heart. The mission is not the crowning event of a gospel life. It's eternal marriage! Suffice to say, I am excited and is looking forward to what's next. It's great to be with my family again! My earthly family is my sunshine. I know there will still be ups and downs but I am determined to go home to my Heavenly Father. :)






D&C 132:19 :)

Sister Javelona
Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena