a journey to motherhood

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week 34-35: Mother's Day, Conferences, Christmas Again and M

Hello family!
You never fail to surprise me each week. You guys are busy! Have fun repainting and decorating the house. I want to see photos! Thank you for the Mother's day skype. Mama is kind enough to let everyone chat. I had so much fun!
This week we had our zone conference focusing on key indicators. I know its might be a missionary jargon :) but its about goals and plans we set so we could lead people to conversion. It was my third and its getting better every time. The concluding message of President Torres was a different topic though and a very beautiful one. The Family: A Proclamation To The World. He took the time to expound the obvious and not so obvious principles. Our family is by divine design! Put it back after repainting and I hope everyone will read and ponder it always. 
The District conference was also this week and focused on role of members in hastening the work of salvation. Elder Coliado of the area seventy presided.
Missionary work is hard. The people we are focusing and were progressing did not attend the conference. We prepared them well for it and they were very ure they would come but they didnt. Sister Cestona and myself were both devastated. BUT we are not discouraged. Missionary work is hard because it's TRUE! We have set new goals and plans this week to help them progress again. Tonight we will have FHE with the G. family together with our district president and branch president as their fellowshipper. I will tell you all about it next week. 
Family, bring referrals to the missionaries! They need you. Work hand in hand with them.
So! Let me tell you about Sister Cestona! I call her the candid missionary. She is very candid in everything she does I find it very amusing. She talks a lot and I love it. We have normal challenges on training. She makes me understand and apply more the principle of being bold and loving to a companion.
It's Christmas time again!!! I received Ryan's package! I know they are very sad it came late :( BUT Christmas is my favorite time of the year. They brought it to me on May. How cool is that?? They sent me candies, missionary stickers, a very cool scripture marker and yes, knowing Ryan.. toys. I feel so Canadian and loved with all the pretty Canadian stuff. Even party strings. I will save them for later! The best of it all are the family photos! Super love this family!
I am sick today with a common cold but I can work :) so no worries. Trust that I will be extra careful to not get sick again. And oh, I know how to ride the bike already. I am sending photos as proofs ahah I hope you will have a great week! I love you all!
Your sister in zion, 
Sister Javelona 

















Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena