a journey to motherhood

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Opening The Call Part 1

August 3, 2013 was when I opened my call together with my brother's call. He's been called to labor in the Laoag Mission. Now that I have already let the call sink to my system (a bit) I guess it's pretty rad that he was called to north part of the country and I to the south.

Let me tell you about opening calls. It might make you die! Friday night, our bishop already sent us a message that he would bring our calls to our home and open it together the next afternoon. As expected we were like "No! Please lets do it in the morning!" haha I went to work that night feeling very happy and I will be honest I can't concentrate at work. I can't wait for 10am! Later that shift I felt a little sick and my body just ached. A workmate told me its because of the tension and excitement combined. Maybe?? Anyways I called it a day and went home. Guess what? It was raining cats and dogs! We waited for another an hour or so for my bishop to come. Everyone was so exicted!!! A very memorable time for the family.

We knew where Laoag is but we were second guessing about Butuan. I can't even! We didn't even know where the place is even though it's just here in the Philippines. haha We finally checked the map and it's in Mindanao. There were a lot of guessing, but this mission was never mentioned in our home. I love being called to labor. We leave on the 13th of September. We only have over a month left guys!

Today there will be baking because there's a guessing game going around at work about my mission. Super fun!
Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena