a journey to motherhood

Friday, July 10, 2015

Season for Gratitude

It's been too long, I know. 
It's time I get a post up because the season for gratitude is always too. (like how President Monson described prayer) 

As always, it's been up and down. But blessings come after much tribulation. 
You have no idea how hard it has been emotionally and financially. 
But see, it worked. The gospel always works. 

I'm grateful for an ever supportive family, who silently but firmly knows I just needed time until I figure out what job to do. They've been there for me no matter what. The best support system ever. They are the sunshine I always keep in my pocket. 

A circle of friends who and I think I would be understating this.
 Friends who love and enjoy the blessings of the atonement. A visit from friends for my mom, long distance conversation with mission bestfriends who I can relate to and endless possibilities of building more friendships at home. 

And guess what?
 It took very long for me to realize that I just got the job I have been praying for several months ago. My prayers kinda changed as to the specifics and what not but really.. it's amazing. 
Working as a remote executive assistant sounds like nothing special now here in the country
 but  the job works for me. And I work for the job. 
Yes, I miss dressing up and the human interaction but 
I enjoy the time it's giving me as I am gradually starting my game on.
 I am super excited about the things I do for them and the learning it offers me too. 
Sure enough, there are other opportunities peeking at the door 
but inspiration for every decision making is whats more important. 

Church callings, dear. Seminary teacher.. I mean.. what? Why? Just imagine my happiness. 
I'm thrilled about how I will have an impact to these young minds? 
Scary too huh? But when the Lord calls He qualifies. 
I will also serve as a Single Adults representative which totally blows me away because of reasons. :D 

I will be honest, I'm surprised with the confidence and faith attached as I'm writing this post. 
It's great. 

I am a happy camper. 



Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena