a journey to motherhood

Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 70: Hello 2015! Hello Mati!

Hello everyone! So it' transfer week again. It was a little bit crazy compared to the previous transfers because it rained so hard and landslide happened again in Bayugan. So the missionaries travelling to BUtuan were stranded and had to stay in San Franz. So yeah. It was great to see a bunch of sisters in a little apartment. So anyway I got transferred, had to travel 31st of December! To Mati! Prolly 7hr bus ride from San Franz. It was abrupt and yet I expected it a little already. It was bittersweet leaving compie and sweet San Franz. 6 months alright.. I heard other mission's longest is 3months. I am happy :D I am leaving the council too and got released from being a sister training leader. But guess what? I'm training! The Lord knows where to call his people.
New companion is Sister Guevarra from Himamaylan. She's 21 and she and the other companionship were very welcoming. It was new year's eve so even though I was still a bit dizzy from the travel we had appointments. Which was cool because I got to meet the presidency already. :)
I am excited of the new area. Excited about my new companion. Im excited for the new year :)


I wish you all a happy new year! Love you!

Your sister in zion,
Sister Javelona
Powered by Blogger.

© Walking in Sunlight!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena